BernHardt Alumni Association (BAA)
Alumni are the brand-ambassadors of the institution they graduated from. Alumni associations are rife with opportunities for expanding a graduate’s professional network. Graduates have the opportunity to network with recent graduates as well as graduates from the past years. These connections can lead to internships, jobs, clients, partnership and other valuable career opportunities. In addition, having an alma mater in common and being able to network via regular in-person events or online platforms makes it easier to form and maintain these valuable connections.
Terms of References (TOR):
- To invite the Alumni to visit the College to interact with the students to enhance the knowledge and skills of the students.
- To encourage them to bring industries and companies for campus placements.
- To give an opportunity to the Alumni who are entrepreneurs to motivate the students.
- To suggest value and courses to be conducted by the College with financial assistance from industries/commercial organizations and well placed Alumni.
- To conduct Alumni meet every year.
- To receive and attend to parents/guardians in the College.
- To inform about the low attendance or poor Marks of the students, if any, to the concerned Parents.
- To hold at least one General Body Meeting in a year to discuss issues regarding Students.
- To file and submit the records to the IQAC Committee.
|1||Mr. Rajan Kandel||President|
|2||Mr. Prasant Gautam||Vice President|
|3||Mr. Rabindra Neupane||Secretary|
|4||Mr. Aayush G.C.||Joint Secretary|
|5||Mr. Bikram K.C.||Treasurer|
|6||Mr. Dev ratna Maharjan||Member|
|7||Mr. Chiranjeevi Buddha||Member|
|8||Miss. Shabana Maharjan||Member|
|9||Miss. Samikshya Maharjan||Member|